hello friends now i will to talk to about the How to connect Printer in computer
Do you want to print a copy of the documents or image that you
see on the computer screen? To do that, you will use a printer,
which is a separate piece of equipment is usually connected to the computer.
to the computer. will use a printer, which is a separate piece of equipment the is
usually connected to the computer.
Note: The instruction for this printer are specific to a brand and
may vary for other brands and products.
Step on How to use a Printer
A. Open the document
- Open the documents you want to printed.
- Graphic skill 1.1: To start the paint software multimedia skill 1.1: To start multimedia software
- Spreadsheet skill 1.1: To start spreadsheet software, or Word processing skill 1.1: To start word processing software.
B. Select the printer command
- Click File. The click print
- Graphic skill 1.2: To use the Menu bar Multimedia Skill 1.2: To use the Menu bar
Spreadsheet Skill 1.2: To use the Menu bar, Word processing Skill 1.2: To use the Menu bar.
C. Select the Orient option
- A Print window pops up. To select the printer you want to use, click the
arrow in the Name list and select the printer.
Note: You will notice that the box has a drop down menu or a list which may allow
you to select one option from several printer choice. If there is a drop down menu,
just click on the down arrow and move your cursor to the option you would
like to choose. If a list, scroll to the printer that you want. Highlight your choice, and click on it.
- To select the page you want to print, select either:
- “All: (all pages of the documents)
- “Current page”(print the page which is open on the screen), or
- “Pages” which allows you to indicate, by page number, the individual pages that you would like to print.
Note: For more detailed instruction of how to print in a spreadsheet application,
see Spreadsheet Skill 9.1: To print a spreadsheet. for more detailed instruction of how
to print in a multimedia application, see Multimedia Skill 9.1: To print your presentation.
If your content cover only one page, by default, that page will be automatically
selected for printing. You may skip thesis step and move to move 3.
3. To select the number of copies that you want to print, click the up arrow in the number of copies list.
Note: BY default, the number of copies to be printed is 1. just click on the up arrow
for more one copy to print. click on the down arrow for lesser number of copies to print.
- Most people will use the “default” setting. How ever choose to
modify some of the setting by clicking on properties or preferences.
- Select the layout of your documents. choose portrait or landscape, as per your choice.
- Select the paper size from the option listed, if that option is provided.
Note: you will notice that the box has a drop-down menu or a list which allows
you to select one option from several paper size choices. just click on the down arrow
and move you cursor to the option you would like to choose. Highlight your choice, and click on it.
D. Print Your Document
- Click OK. Or, click Print.
How to use a Scanner
Would you like to transfer information from any document or image to your computer?
A scanner is a device usually connected to a computer. Its main function is to scan or
take a picture of the documents, digitize the information and present it on the the computer.
Note: The instruction for this scanner are specific to a brand and may very for other brands and products.
Steps on How to use a scanner
A. Switch On the scanner press the power button on your scanner to turn on your scanner.
B. Place the documents On the Paper Feeder
- There are some scanner that have a glass bed. Lift up the top cover and place
the document on the glass bed. close the top cover.
- Remember to place the paper that has the information or the picture you
want to scan, facing down, the blank side of the paper should be facing top.
you place the documents on the paper feeder you will notice message on
the display screen on the scanner that says documents loaded
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin